Thursday, March 18, 2010

Witness sees orbs near plane in Texas

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: March 9, 2010
Location of event: Lakeway, Texas

"Last Tuesday, at approximately 3:50 PM in Lakeway, TX, (30°22'24" N, 97°58'37" W), I was leaving my house to run up to the store. Right as I was opening my car door I had the urge to look up. I think the sun's reflection off of the plane or the orb itself may have flashed and caught my peripheral. Anyway, I looked up and noticed a SW Airline plane at 30° NE heading West (roughly over Lake Travis).

I noticed a bright, white orb on its trail. The sky was completely clear and sunny out. I had to take my sunglasses off to make sure what I was seeing was not a reflection. Not less than 30 seconds later, the orb slowed to almost a complete stop, and veered 5° NE as the plane continued its heading. As the orb came out of its turn, another orb came out of nowhere (possibly from the right of just appeared).

The 2 orbs then proceeded to converge toward each other stopping at what appeared to be a side by side flight formation. They continued on heading north while climbing altitude until they slowly vanished.

Side note: I am college educated and have been an avid sky watcher for many years, frequently viewing and photographing planes and helicopters. I have never seen anything like this ,and definitely had chills running up my spine after the incident had passed.

Also - I am not sure if this is related, but later that evening there were helicopters circling the area. There was nothing crime or medically related that I could find on the news the next day and have never seen that many helicopter circling and patrolling the area.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment