Monday, March 15, 2010

Family witnesses triangle UFO over Oklahoma

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: March 10, 2010
Location of event: Oklahoma, USA

"My mom and I were driving home from the store and she thought that she would try to scare me. She saw three lights in the sky and said, "Hey, is that a UFO?" and I looked and said," No, that's the signal tower." So we were almost to the house when all of a sudden, we noticed lights that were practically hovering very slowly.

My mom stopped the car on the side of the road and we looked out the window, and the lights stopped right over our house for about five seconds then it started slowly moving toward us. My mom started the car and she parked it on the drive-way, and the aircraft was very low to the ground... it looked like it was landing but the airport was farther away than where it was landing.

There was no sound coming from it... so we went inside and looked up triangular UFOs on Google and they had a video that some guy taped at 3:15 AM. We looked at the video and the thing he saw was exactly the thing we saw. Very creepy!!
"

No comments:

Post a Comment