Saturday, March 27, 2010

Two Unknown Objects Seen near Flint, Michigan

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: March 17, 2010
Location of event: near Bishop International Airport, Michigan

"We were watching for the satellite and it was a bright, clear night, full of stars. A craft appeared and floated towards Bishop Airport. A second craft did the same. We contacted the airport about this incident and were given a number to call in Detroit. They were not interested about this and blew my mother off.

After this, the next day our phone went dead. We have Comcast cable with Internet, phone, and cable TV. We have had the same setup for around 4 years never with any issues. Only our phone went dead. The cable man said it had something to do with the splitters, but as I am very handy with computers and IT things related, I had checked these myself and there were no issues that I could see.

I just recently found this web site and figured you guys would be interested in it. My mother and her boyfriend are the ones who witnessed this, and she would be more then happy to explain it to someone who will actually listen and take her seriously. If anybody else in Michigan witnessed this, it would be great to hear from you and compare notes. However, my mother and her boyfriend did not have the video camera out.

Thank your for reading, and good luck with everything you are doing. Hopefully it won't take to long for the government to tell us the truth about this instead of covering up every bit of evidence."

No comments:

Post a Comment