Wednesday, March 10, 2010

UFO paces motorist on Arizona highway

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: March 3, 2010
Location of event: Arizona, USA

"While driving from my house heading west I noticed what at first appeared to be a satellite in the night skies. But when I saw it was moving up and down in a split second, and its orange/red color I changed my mind. After that I came to a stop sign and change my direction to the North and the object also accelerated to the North with great speed.

By then I was driving in the middle of the road because I could not belief my eyes. Then, I came to a street light and changed my direction to the East and guess what? The object changed direction to the East, by that time I was a little nervous.

But still I was thinking there’s another explanation for what I was seeing. All my windows were down, so there was no reflection of any lights. Again I stopped at a street light and focused my vision on a light pole to confirm that the object was moving, and sure enough it was.

It almost seemed to me that it had the same heading and speed as my car - stopping and going like my car was. Scary stuff! Finally, I changed directions to the north, and of course the object did the same, by that time it seemed to be almost on top of central Tucson and finally it disappeared.

It was like the object dimmed its light.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment