Thursday, March 25, 2010

Three, dim, gray lights in triangle formation over Indiana

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: March 17, 2010
Location of event: Indiana, USA

"I was standing on my deck after picking up some Taco Bell, and I looked up for a minute to look at the stars. I noticed a strange silouhette-like triangle shape out of my peripheral. I started tracking it with my eyes, and noticed there were three dim gray lights in an equilateral triangle formation.

I could not tell if they were connected or separate, but I felt as though it was one craft I was looking at, not three. If you held a nickel up at arm's length, it was about as large as the nickel from point to point. The lights moved at a constant rate the whole time, very fast, in a straight line.

I watched it move silently for about 15 seconds until it was behind the optometry building. I felt both wonderment and fear while I stood there watching it. This is the second time I have seen a trio of lights in the sky. It was way too strange."

No comments:

Post a Comment