Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Boomerang shaped UFO seen over Ohio

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: March 15, 2010
Location of event: Ohio, USA

"I was taking the trash out and I noticed what a beautiful clear evening it was, and how brightly the stars shown. As I put the trash down, I glanced up and noticed this boomerang-shaped object (almost like a winged shape) gliding quietly along, and was oddly glowing (a very light blue hue).

I looked down for a second until I grasped what I saw. I just stood there thinking how I needed a camera. It was cruising along at a very slow pace, maybe 100-200 MPH. Not fast at all.

When it went behind a cluster of trees about 5 seconds later, I tried to run to the other street, but it was gone. This is the first time I have ever seen anything like this.

I've always been skeptical, but this has definitely changed my mind. Don't be surprised if I keep my head looking towards the heavens more often."

No comments:

Post a Comment