Friday, March 12, 2010

Small UFO sighted over Arizona

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: March 1, 2010
Location of event: Arizona, USA

"I had turned off all the lights in my apartment and was going to bed. A feeling of slight fear arose. I then lay down in bed just before remembering my sunroof of my car was open. I get up and get dressed and walk outside. An awning covered my view of the object until I came around the corner, to go down the stairs.

As soon as the awning revealed the object in the sky, I saw it move downward and then vanish. At this point the fear I had been feeling vanished as if everything was perfect. After I closed the sunroof, I remained outside watching the sky for a few minutes. I didn't see anything else unusual.

The object seemed to be within a 1/4 mile of me, and no higher up than maybe 60 feet, falling to maybe 45 feet before disappearing. From the distance I perceived, the object seemed to be approximately 2 feet in diameter. It made no noise. I am sure what I saw was not a shooting star, lightning bug, or anything I can explain.

I’m planning to camp out on my porch for a little while each night with my camera. I’m hoping Ill spot it again.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment