Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cigar shaped object seen over Delaware

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: March 9, 2010
Location of event: Delaware, USA

"I was driving 3/4 miles north of the "Old George's" Bridge on RT. 13. I looked up and saw a cigar-shaped object with 3 lights. As I got closer to the object, which was slowly moving southwest, I was able to make out windows in the object. There was no audible noise.

My friend called my cell phone just as I saw the object, I told him what was going on and he told me to double back. I did and the slow moving object was gone: However, I saw what appeared to be planes or helicopters in the distance. I continued on my original course, and again the same or duplicate object appeared in the same fashion.

This time I drove directly under it. No noise, moving at relativity low speed 50 mph, approximately, 200 - 500 feet in the air, approximately 70-90 feet long. It was gray in color, and cigar-shaped. I'm not sure what I saw, my friend was on the phone the whole time, I don't have a camera so I couldn't capture it.

Dover AFB is located roughly 30 miles south of my position. Could these have been planes on a mission? I've never seen planes move so slowly, without noise. It definitely freaked me out. I'm no saying it was alien, but it was an object I can't easily identify. Hopefully someone can find out.

This must have been seen by others, since RT. 1 (a busy highway) runs directly parallel with my position.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment