Sunday, March 7, 2010

Diamond shaped UFO seen near airport in West Virginia

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: March 3, 2010
Location of event: Dellslow, West Virginia

"I was driving through Dellslow, West Virginia, outside of Sabraton-Morgantown when I noticed "two" white lights on the mountain top to my right. I pulled the vehicle off to the side of the road and watched the craft glide silently from the right side of the road from that mountain top to the left side of the road to the other mountain top.

The craft was gliding right above the tree line and when the craft was crossing the road I saw "four" white lights in a diamond shape and a solid outline of a solid, silver craft with bright white non-flashing lights at each tip, and a bright red light toward the rear of the craft. There were absolutely no green lights on the craft whatsoever.

What makes me a little suspicious is the direction the craft was flying was in the direct line of the local airport runway. I used to live right beside that runway in apartment buildings called West Run Apartments. Those apartments are at the base of the approach into the runway, because the planes would always fly into the runway 100 yards directly over my building.

The sighting of this craft was at the opposite end of the runway according to Map Quest, and was heading in the direction of the departure end of the runway. I am not familiar with FAA regulations, but I am sure there are regulations that prohibit craft from flying in the direction of planes departing the runway.

Unlike most encounters others may have had, my vehicle did not malfunction nor have any electrical shortages. It stayed on, nothing shorted out, and the car did not stall.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment