Sunday, April 11, 2010

UFO and jets seen over Montana

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: April 3, 2010
Location of event: Montana, USA

"I was at my computer until I received a call from my brother who was on his way home, and he told me to go outside to see a light his wife and my other brother were seeing. So I went outside and saw a bright light sitting motionless in the sky. Then my mother and nephew came out and saw the same thing.

I ran back inside to grab my binoculars so I could catch a better look, and as I returned back outside I looked and saw a disc-shaped object that looked as if it were spinning and it had multiple colored lights surrounding it. Then there were 2 to 3 jets pursuing it, it then started slowly moving west, so we took a drive and tried to see if we could get a better look at it.

We parked and watched as the jets gave up and turned around, and we watched for almost 3 minutes until it faded out. We were excited to see this as it happens often, and that's all I have for now until we make another sighting."

No comments:

Post a Comment