Thursday, April 15, 2010

Two circular UFOs seen over Ohio

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: April 3, 2010
Location of event: Ohio, USA

"Around 9:00 PM, my brother and I went out into a field next to our home with binoculars to look at some stars and whatever else we could see. As we sat there, all we were seeing were planes. After about 15 minutes I took my eyes away from the binoculars and two grayish objects flying from the southwest caught my eye.

I was expecting them to be planes or something like it, but instantly I could tell they weren't. I said to my brother, "Hey, look at those," as I pointed in their direction. I looked at them through the binoculars, but could only see their shape with no details except some lines on the bottom. They were very low compared to aircraft, and were dead silent.

They flew side by side in a straight line with a large gap in between. They got closer, and I could see they were circular and had dark, curved lines on the under side. There were no visible lights, and the size of both was hard to tell, but if I had to estimate I would say they were 25 feet across. As we watched them, we was amazed because we had never seen anything like it. They were visible for about 15 to 20 seconds as they flew to the northeast. They went out of sight when they flew over the tops of some trees.

My brother and I talked about what we saw, and we seemed to describe them the same way. Afterwards we waited for another 15 minutes to see if more would show up, but nothing like it was seen again."

No comments:

Post a Comment