Monday, April 19, 2010

Back-lit saucer-shaped object seen in North Carolina

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: March 3, 2010
Location of event: North Carolina, USA

"I was out walking my dog, and I looked up and saw a blimp-like object that looked like a saucer-shaped object that moved with no sound and I guess no engine as we know them. It moved slowly and it was like dark matter - that was the only way I know how to describe it. The light behind the craft made it visible, and I could see just how huge it was.

You could see the blackness of the ship outline. You could see the eeriness of the ship. I was so afraid just because of the size of this thing? I guess that I am in shock. My dog just looked at me fall to the ground. Why is this being a regular thing here, and not all of the area.

I feel that I need someone to protect me and the rest of society from these flying objects. I just wish that people would realize that these are a threat to us. The Airport wouldn't say either way if or not there was anything in the sky that night?"

No comments:

Post a Comment