Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Object makes unusual maneuvers over Missouri

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: April 2, 2010
Location of event: Missouri, USA

"I was driving northwest on 291 Hwy when I noticed a white, shiny object moving slowly across the sky. At first I thought it was a large plane, but it had no wings or tail. It looked like two oval- shaped objects with a piece connecting them in the center.

As I watched, it stopped and went backwards, then forward again very quickly, then continued on its slow forward movement. This happened again, then I lost sight of it because I had to turn left at a light.

I pulled over to the side of the road to see if I could find it again, but it was gone. Due to the fast, jerky movements backward, then forward again, this could not have been a plane or helicopter. It moved too fast for that.

The object was headed in an East-West direction at 40 degrees off the horizon. It looked very large. The sky was clear with no overcast."

No comments:

Post a Comment