Saturday, April 17, 2010

Multiple, unknown lights seen over Pennsylvania

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: April 3, 2010
Location of event: Pennsylvania, USA

"I was standing on the steps of my back porch when I saw these five-seven lights moving very fast. The color was kind of orange at first. That must have been because they came through the low, scattered cloud cover and the lights from town shining up hindered the glow. Whatever they were, they were moving very fast.

They were not in formation until they started to get out of the viewing area that I could see. They then formed a V-formation, but all I could see was just three of them when they formed up. The objects were going due north on the east side of Clarion, again they were moving very fast.

I just cannot believe what I saw. This is the second time I have seen lights in the skies over Clarion, PA. I'm 60 years old and lived in the country all my life and looked at the stars and airplanes at night and haven't seen anything.

In the last six months this is the second time. What on God's earth is going on?"

No comments:

Post a Comment