Sunday, April 11, 2010

Multiple, unknown objects seen over Breckenridge, Texas

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: March 31, 2010
Location of event: Breckenridge, Texas

"My spouse and I saw some strange lights south-southeast of Breckenridge, Texas, at 8:30 PM this evening. The lights were in the direction of Eastland but possibly further south.

I spent the last hour before dusk planting beans and peas in our plowed field. I had just finished for the day and was standing at the NE corner of the field, with a clear 360 degree view of the sky. I was observing a few stars barely discernible above me, when something made me look to my south.

Image left: Witness depiction.

Suddenly a bright white-orange light appeared, then 4 more next to (east of) it. The four came on all at once. They all blinked off at the same time. These lights were approximately 10 degrees above the southern horizon. The lights only appeared for a few seconds each time.

I ran to the house, yelling for my husband to "Come quick, UFOs!" (I didn't know what they were at the time, still don't). I grabbed my binoculars and by the time we got to the field, the lights were gone, but as we stood there, a light appeared, then 3 more in a loose triangle formation.

They all blinked out at the same time, then slightly further east they all appeared again. Each time they blinked out, they would appear a bit further east until I could no longer see them because of the tree line."

No comments:

Post a Comment