Thursday, April 29, 2010

Arizona woman mesmerized by cigar shaped UFO

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: April 24, 2010
Location of event: Arizona, USA

"I was at a park Saturday morning with about twenty other people. We were waiting to pick up fruits and vegetables from an awesome co-op that delivers at the park. While standing in line I saw something glint in the sky as I looked north, similar to when the sun glints off the bumper of a car.

I looked up and watched it. The shiny glint started growing as it moved very slowly toward the west. I knew it wasn't an airplane because it was all silver and had no wings. When it got directly in front of me it was at least half again the size of a jumbo jet and cigar shaped (from my point of view).

It stayed in that spot for about 10 seconds, then disappeared. My view was unencumbered by trees, buildings or clouds. The weirdest thing was that while I'm watching this craft move slowly across the sky, the lady next to me kept talking – but I couldn't hear the words; I couldn't move to indicate she should look up and I couldn't speak, I was frozen in place – only my mind was working. My husband was standing next to me as well. When the craft disappeared, I was able to talk again and I asked, "Where did it go?"

There was a plane right there going slowly (not able/willing to say it was a UFO). My husband and the woman indicated a black, propeller driven plane that was flying slowly heading south. I told them that wasn't it, but the conversation moved on as if nothing had happened. It was about 9:20 in the morning and I was the only one that saw it."

No comments:

Post a Comment