Friday, April 9, 2010

Three rectangular objects seen over Florida

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: March 31, 2010
Location of event: Florida, USA

"I was taking the trash out at 9:30 PM, when I glanced up at the sky as I often do. I immediately saw 3 rectangle shaped lights moving across the sky. They were orange/yellow in color, and arranged as if they were the bottom of an aircraft. They were arranged, with one rectangle atop of 2 other rectangles next to each.

The craft moved at a consistent speed to the west, where I eventually lost it on the horizon. The way it disappeared in the sky was much like the space shuttle does as it enters orbit, leading me to believe that this craft was in a low orbit.

From the time I noticed the object above me to when I lost sight of it, was about 10 seconds. This is something I have never seen before, and leaves me baffled. I was never really a believer in UFOs and dismissed most videos I’ve seen on TV. This changed my mind, I’m baffled. I just wish I had time to get it on video."

No comments:

Post a Comment