Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Man claims American cargo plane sits still in sky, then disappears

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: April 13, 2010
Location of event: near Point Pleasant, West Virginia

"I was driving south on 35, somewhere between Point Pleasant and Southside, WV. To my left, I saw what looked like a huge plane flying way too low. I thought it was going to crash with it being so low, so I started to slow down. The closer I got to it, I saw that it was a military cargo plane.

Then, it seemed like it was not moving... so I stopped almost completely when I got right beside it. It was not moving. I turned down my radio and there was no noise from the plane. It looked like a big military cargo plane, it couldn't have been any higher in the air than the top of a telephone pole.

I could read the stickers on it it was so low. All I remember of the stickers is that there was an American flag and numbers and letters, no words. The plane was not tipping in any direction. It was completely still. Just sitting in the air.

After about a minute of being right beside it, traffic started coming from the other direction, so I had to move. Once the traffic moved, I could not see it anywhere behind me. There was no plane and no smoke from a crash. It was just gone.

I had the worst feeling of a panic attack I have ever felt. It started just as soon as I looked over at the plane when it was beside me. My entire chest hurt and I felt like I was going to vomit. I was so afraid. And, I do not know why!"

1 comment:

  1. Back around 1982 near the carquines straits in California on the Luther Gibson freeway I witnessed the same occurrence at night with a huge cargo / military plane. I stopped my vehicle to understand what I thought I was witnessing. I verified it too was not moving and it made no sound as well. I explained it away to myself as I had made an observational mistake. But with your observation I am not so sure.

    ReplyDelete