Friday, April 16, 2010

Two witnesses see two separate unknowns in Colorado

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: April 7, 2010
Location of event: Colorado, USA

"I stepped outside at approximately 2:00 AM to smoke and saw a bright light hovering or slowly moving in my direction. It was not shining a light, but more like illuminating itself about 30 ft above a neighbors house. It took about 2 minutes to get closer and as it did, I called my younger sister which also witnessed the craft.

We could tell it was not a helicopter or anything like that because we were so close we could not see propellers or hear any noise. It was just hovering, and then slowly moved on until we lost sight of it. We also noticed another bright light about 10 ft above an apartment across the street which seemed to be just hovering, and then 2 more crafts appeared no higher than the street lights at the corner of our block.

We recorded this one on our camera phone. The light above the apartment seemed to just disappear. We witnessed these craft for about 10 minutes or more. We can assure you it was no plane, helicopter, or anything like that. We were so close that we could tell it wasn't anything of our military, the news, or from the airport.

When first seeing this light I couldn't believe it. I wasn't sure if I was seeing a UFO or not until it got closer and then that's when I knew for sure. I am now a firm believer and no one can change my mind. I know what I saw and no one can tell me different."

No comments:

Post a Comment