Friday, April 2, 2010

Mulitple witnesses sees unknown lights over Stephenville, Texas

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: March 22, 2010
Location of event: Stephenville, Texas

"I was driving down US 67 into Stephenville. We were staying the night in the area to visit Tarleton State the next day. This was my first trip to the area, and I was with two passengers. I jokingly looked at the sky and said, "Of course we have to see a UFO in this one horse town."

All three of us looked up and saw 6 bright, orange lights that looked like street lamps high in the sky. The lights turned off one by one rapidly. My friend tried to get out his camera but it was too late as the last light had gone out.

The light caught our eye because it was right above us. When we noticed it, we knew it wasn't anything we had seen before. I was thinking it could be a radio antenna, but it never came back on. The object was stationary."

No comments:

Post a Comment