Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Low flying objects seen in Texas

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: April 8, 2010
Location of event: Texas, USA

I was coming back home from college in my car, on the 83 highway, late at night. My mother called to see when I was going to arrive, and I answered her call from my cell phone. I was on the passenger seat at this time, while a friend drove me home. My mother was upset I was coming home late, so I ignored what she was saying to me, and instead looked out the windshield at a slight angle towards the driver's side.

Image left: Witness depiction.

In the sky, across from Alvarez Rd (in between Rio Grande, TX and Roma, TX), I saw a bright white light, a perfect sphere. My first reaction was: "Oh my God! What's that?

"Oh my God. it’s moving..." While the driver still drove at 55 -60 mph, I kept track of the object for a few seconds.

The object was NOT far up in the sky, but instead it seemed to be pretty low to the ground. I saw it moving down towards the ground as if it were going to land. It moved downward in the shape of an arc, a movement I believe no airplane or helicopter do when they plan to land.

Anyhow, I do not know if the object landed, because I lost sight of it once it got too low to the ground because of trees covering the view. I noticed there was a house near where the object was, but there may be more than just one. The driver did not see what I saw, but I wanted to ask people around the area where I saw this object if they had seen something similar to what I saw, but I was too scared of doing that for fear of being called crazy.

What made me first notice the object was its perfect sphere-shaped bright-white glow. When I first saw it, I didn't think anything of it; until I saw it was actually moving downward as if to land. I thought it could be perhaps a UFO because of the way it moved downward, forming an arc path.

During the sighting I felt in disbelieve; it was very unexpected, because I was not looking at the sky to find strange things, but yet there it was in plain sight. While still on the phone with my mother, I told her what I had seen: the bright, white light shaped as a sphere.

After the sighting when I got home, I asked myself what it could have been and started considering possibilities, yet I could not find an explanation for it. So I arrived at one conclusion: an Unidentified Flying Object... apparently about to land.

No comments:

Post a Comment