Monday, April 26, 2010

Large, triangle UFO seen over Idaho

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: April 15, 2010
Location of event: Idaho, USA

"Standing on the back porch looking at the stars, I noticed a large triangular object with a border of lights that seemed to flash, although it may have been due to the distance. The center was not lit up and I couldn't tell if it was solid or open. It was so much larger and brighter than anything else in the sky that I noticed it as soon as I began viewing the night sky.

I wondered if it was something projected from the ground, but it was much too high in the sky for that. Nor could it be a light projection from the earth to sky. It was located in the upper southwest quadrant.

It remained stationary for over 15 minutes. I returned to the house, but came out an hour later. It was still there. This time I noticed an aircraft flying below it and could compare sizes somewhat. The triangular object was much larger, perhaps 50 times larger.

I watched for another 15 minutes. The object remained stationary. An hour later I returned to look but it was gone. I hoped the triangular object was being viewed by the aircraft and that I might read about it in the newspaper, but it was not.

I felt confounded by the object, trying to make sense of it, but could find no explanation for what it might be and concluded that it was a UFO."

No comments:

Post a Comment