Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Unknown object hovers near Selma, California

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: May 13, 2010
Location of event: near Selma, California

"On May 13, 2010, we were driving back from my sister's house. She lives in Selma. My mom was driving, and I was in the passenger seat. We were driving North on McCall Ave., from Selma, and as we turned right on North Ave towards Sanger, that's when I saw what I thought was a plane hovering in one place over a field about 500 ft from North Ave.

It wasn't that high because I saw it out of the windshield. It caught my attention because it wasn't moving, it was just floating there. I told my mom to look at it, but she could not turn her head and drive at the same time. I got my phone and I called my brother, Jeffrey Gonzalez, who is a investigator for MUFON. I told him what I just saw, and he said it was a plane because Jeff said there is one landing at the airport and I told him, "No, it's not a plane."

He told me he was going to get into his truck and drive in the direction so he could videotape the craft. I told him it was a triangle with white Christmas lights all around it. I hung up the phone and a couple of minutes later he called me back. He was about to ask me in what direction was the craft heading - then both our phones got disconnected. I thought it was weird because I have a I-phone and it has never done that before.

I noticed that I had all my bars for good reception. My phone rang again and it was Jeff, he asked me what happened and I told him I don't know why our phones went dead. Then he asked me once again which way was the craft going, and as I was going to tell him, our phones went dead again. Again, I had all my bars. The phone rang again but by that time I could not see the triangle anymore. I know I should have taken a picture, but when you see something like that you freak out. Here is a picture that I drew, (see above) I guess it was the same size as a military jet."

No comments:

Post a Comment