Monday, June 21, 2010

Cigar-shaped UFO seen over Pennsylvania

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: June 12, 2010
Location of event: Pennsylvania, USA

"I was lying on the couch watching the Weather Channel as we were having some storms in the area. I had been out playing hockey and I wanted to go back out. It looked as if the storm had passed on the radar, so I started to head back out.

First, I glanced out the window when lightning caught my eye. I stood there and watched for a minute before I saw a black, cigar-shaped object hurtling through the sky. It was above the treeline, sliding at a 45 degree angle.

At first, I dismissed the object as a bird, but there was a hawk flyng next to it. The hawk was shifting, but the UFO kept at a steady angle. The event lasted about 5 seconds. As soon as the sighting had occurred, I came up to my computer and wrote this report.

So you can trust that the whole scene is fresh in my head and I didn't make up anything. Remember to watch the skies.

P.S. I am sorry there is no attached media. I know that lessens your belief in my testimony, but I swear, it was there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment