Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Three unknown, flying objects seen over Oregon

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: June 5, 2010
Location of event: near Portland International Airport, Oregon

"I saw 3 fast flashing objects moving west to east in and out of the clouds above Portland International Airport, Columbia River, and Troutdel Airport, last seen flying north to northeast. Object 1 - Flashing what looked like to be bright, white fast flashing light (lights are strobe like) flying fast with no sound.

Object 2 - Flashing what looked like to be bright, white fast flashing light (lights are strobe like) flying fast, again no sound. Object 3 - Flashing what looked like to be bright red, fast flashing light (lights are strobe like) flying fast no sound.

All 3 objects appeared in same order as the description 1,2, and 3. I just had a thought to look up and I did, outside my home talking on the phone.

The way the lights looked, I thought maybe they were helicopters, however, they were moving way too fast to be helicopters. It felt like I was supposed to see them. I last saw them fly away, moving north to northeast."

No comments:

Post a Comment