Monday, June 7, 2010

Unknown object changes color over Florida

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: May 15, 2010
Location of event: near St. Augustine, Florida

"While driving north on I-95 from Miami, I made a quick stop in the St. Augustine area - Flying J Truck Stop at exit 305, about 11:00 PM. Soon after I returned to the highway, I noticed a bright, blue light in the dark, open sky. I kept sight of this blue star for about ten minutes, when suddenly the blue star turn into a white, glowing star, and in turn, started to move from West to East, kind of heading to the Jacksonville area, towards the Atlantic Ocean at about 30 thousand miles to then turn South.

It got all my attention when from this light, two huge, circled flashes came off from it, as if it had entered the atmosphere or changed from being a circled star light to a flying craft coming down really fast. After the entry from space, I only could see pulsating and turning lights of blue, red and green colors approaching very fast the area where I was heading.

I couldn't describe the size or shape of object, but it flew along the highway around 5 thousand feet. The shadow above the lights was of about 100 to 200 feet long, and no sound was emitted by the craft. I slowed down as much I could, but I could not see where it went after I was passed by it, because obviously I had to keep my sight in the road since I just kept driving.

The night sky was clear, open and starry, no clouds, no noticeable air traffic in the area. When I first saw the blue star, I never imagineed that a few minutes after watching it while driving, it would turn into a bigger white star and move fast towards the East.

The most impressive thing was to see the emission of two, huge, circled flashes, and then the white light dimmed to become a pack of shadow emitting lights that started to fly right towards where I was heading. Frankly, I have never experienced any such thing before."

No comments:

Post a Comment