Monday, June 14, 2010

Perfect sphere shaped object seen over Georgia

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: June 10, 2010
Location of event: Georgia, USA

"Standing outside taking puppy out and pulsating light above caught my attention. At first I thought it was just an airplane, but as I watched it there were no wings and no other lights as planes have, and it was way too low to be a plane. The light made it clear that it was a perfect sphere. Then I thought maybe helicopter, but my husband came out and said it couldn't be, there was no sound and the light was not anything explainable.

The pulsing was a very intense white light then to nothing. It continued moving southwest very slowly, and the pulsing was continuous.

I noticed a smaller light hovering underneath that didn't appear to be attached. At a certain point it slowly traveled more to the left, and changed in path too hard for a plane to do, over the tree line at a field behind my house. Then it moved even more over to the left and seemed to hover in that area for a few moments and then it was gone.

We were constantly moving to maintain a clear view, and there is no way this was explainable. The light underneath never moved, it was with the object the whole time. Sadly my phone was in the house and I didn't want to take my eyes off of it, not sure if I should believe what I was seeing.

There was lightning in the distance, and I could see stars, although in our area there were some clouds. We did confirm the difference with several airplanes that passed at different times and there was a total difference. Where we are located, we can see the shapes and lights of planes easily, and there is always sound, but with this there wasn't, and it moved in odd ways and disappeared without descending."

No comments:

Post a Comment