Saturday, June 19, 2010

Unknown object seen over Ferguson, Missouri

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: June 5, 2010
Location of event: Ferguson, Missouri

"On Saturday evening at approximately 7:30 PM I was driving North on Florissant Road going to the UMB Bank. I was driving North on Florissant road through downtown Ferguson, MO. I noticed an object hovering fairly high in the sky off to my northeast approximately 1/4 mile or so away. I pulled off the road into the parking lot where the City of Ferguson holds their "Farmers Market" on Saturdays.

I stopped the car as soon as I turned into the lot. I stuck my head out the window stunned, and watched this object for about a minute and then I grabbed my Iphone to get a picture. I activated the camera and went to take a picture and the camera malfunctioned. The object then about as fast as you can snap your fingers was gone, off to the northeast. I briefly turned my head and then looked back and the object was there again and even closer now.

It was close enough now that I could clearly see the shape, probably about an 1/8 a mile or less away. It was dark gray in color, no lights or sounds at all. It appeared to be a stretched star with 2 points prevalent on each end looking like an introverted “V” and 1 small extroverted “V” on each long side (6 points total ). When I got the camera going again quickly, it was in my clear view. When I snapped the picture, it was just about gone completely from my site. I am positive of what I saw, and would be more than willing to take a lie detector or be hypnotized or try any new technology that’s out there, I'm ready.

I know what I saw, I am positive of what it was. After it was gone (about 3 minutes later) I pulled out of the parking lot and was driving North again down Florissant road and went right pass the bank and then continued on until I finally came to the corner of Florissant road and Hereford Rd (about a 1/4 mile pass the bank).

It then hit me that I was actually driving my car. I didn't know I was driving or why I even in my car at all. I didn't know where I was supposed to be. After about 30-45 seconds, I remembered that I was going to the ATM to get some money for my daughter. I turned around and continued to the bank.

Everything was a complete blank in my mind for a short time. I was very scared and thought that there was no way that I was the only one that could have seen this. I was totally shaken. I drove home real quickly and tried to draw what I saw. My hand was shaking so bad I had to wait awhile. I couldn't draw a straight line at all. Good thing for “paint” programs.

Again, there is no doubt whatsoever of what I saw. It was an experience that I will never forget in my lifetime. I wasn't too sure before if I really truly believed in this kind of thing, but I was convinced on that night. I'm not afraid any more, I want to see it again so badly. The "camera" after you select the camera icon, opens and then you must select another option before the camera will fully activate. Once you do that the camera is ready to stay on forever.

I had the camera fully activated, and the object was clearly on the screen and as I pushed the "take picture" icon, the "option icon" that activates the camera popped up and would not let me take a picture until I pressed it again. The thing is, I already had the camera activated and that should not have come up again. It has never done that before and hasn't done it since. I have tried to make it happen and it just won't happen.

Anyway, that’s my encounter experience.

Thank you"

No comments:

Post a Comment