Sunday, June 6, 2010

Couple sees triangle UFO in Conyers, Georgia

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: May 27, 2010
Location of event: Conyers, Georgia

"Time was around 11:00 PM, I was in the Conyers, GA, Longhorn Steakhouse, picking up my girlfriend from work. I was waiting for my girlfriend to come out of work, when I noticed that the clouds kept moving in a weird pattern. They'd cover the full moon for a minute, then the next minute the thick patch of clouds would move off to the right side of the moon.

They'd then cover again, then to the left side they went, exposing the full moon. I looked at that as somewhat weird. Anyhow, I then got out of the truck, and as I waited, I videoed the moon alone, when it was exposed. (for a couple minutes) just to review on my big screen, to see if I saw anything.

Anyhow, after she came out to see me shooting the moon, we got in the car, and I told her that it was looking weird up by the moon. After around 30 minutes or so, we took a right turn from Salem Rd. onto Highway 162 in route to the house, I looked up at the moon, and right as I looked up, a BRIGHT light flew from under the patch of clouds.

I freaked and brought it to her attention. By the time she spotted the object, it was in the windshield view. It went from my driver side window view, to windshield, all the way over to HER PASSENGER SIDE WINDOW VIEW. Within 5 seconds. I'd say, 2-3 seconds.

She had the camera, but instead of missing out on seeing this, she looked with her own eyes, and described the object as triangular, with 3 solid bright lights at each tip of the triangle. Between the front point on each side, were 2 pulsating lights, that illuminated one after the other. As one dimmed, the other got brighter.

We talked about it all night, and to this day, still are amazed with what we saw. I told my brother that we saw ANOTHER UFO, and he was amazed. As I said, I have a video of the moon before the occurrence, maybe 30 minutes before. And she's willing to sketch the placement of the lights that we saw."

No comments:

Post a Comment