Monday, June 14, 2010

Unknown, black object shooting flames seen over Pennsylvania

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: June 4, 2010
Location of event: Pennsylvania, USA

"My husband and I were watering our plants in the backyard. When we finished, while my husband was putting the water hose away, I looked up in the sky and saw this strange object. I couldn't tell what it was. I could see it very clearly, but I could not identify it.

I called my husband and asked him if he knew what this thing was. He looked at it and couldn't tell either. We were a little creeped out about it. This thing was black, and made of metal. The object had flames shooting out from the bottom and sides of it.

This thing didn't make any noise. I also noticed it had some sharp points to it. This object move dvery slow in a horizontal pattern in a northeastly direction. It kept moving to the point that we lost sight of it in the clouds. I first thought it was space debris falling from the sky. My husband said that it didn't fall from the sky, this thing moved in a way that falling debris wouldn't move.

It moved like something was in control of it. I emailed the newspaper to see if anyone else made any reports on this object, but never got a response. I checked the newspaper to see if they wrote anything about this thing and nothing was ever mentioned in it. I was wondering if you can look into this and see if anyone else saw this thing or if there's a reasonable explanation to what this was."

No comments:

Post a Comment