Friday, June 18, 2010

Two pink, disc shaped UFOs seen in Anaheim, California

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: June 13, 2010
Location of event: Anaheim, California

"I was driving northbound on the Interstate 5 with my father and girlfriend leaving a family get together. We were still in Orange County, just passing Disneyland when I noticed two very bright disc-shaped objects in the sky. They looked like a bright pink, not as bright pink as the sky around the objects. My first thought was these two objects were perhaps clouds, although there were no clouds at all in the sky.

They looked to be about 500 yards between each other, both moving east. As we drove further down the highway they had become brighter and more disc-like. It was at that point when we knew they were not clouds. We were watching these discs for about 7 minutes when they moved west.

One disc started approaching the moon, it looked like, but when it had just passed the moon it slowly vanished and was completely gone, which blew my mind. The other disc still appeared in the sky for only about two more minutes when it started approaching the moon and then vanished like the other.

At certain times it looked as if it had a fire type of trail behind it. I thought maybe it could be rockets, but I have seen many rockets in my life and they were not like this shape and metallic color, and I have never seen any object in the sky vanish."

No comments:

Post a Comment