Sunday, June 6, 2010

T shaped object seen by couple in Texas

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: May 25, 2010
Location of event: Texas, USA

"My wife went to the pool around 9:00 PM. At 9:07, she called me, but I could not understand what she was saying at first because the phone was making a weird whooping sound. I then heard her say, "UFO," and I rushed out to the pool. There it was, the same one I reported on Cinco de Mayo. I could see it very clearly this time.

My wife and I began to take video with our camera phones. I told her to go get her actual camera for better video. She went and got it and we began to take regular video of it flying all around for about 5 minutes. Then it swooped down out of site on the other side of the apartment. We assumed it had landed. I waited for a minute to see if it would come back and then decided to run to the other side of the building to try and see it.

That was what I did when I lost sight of it on the 5th, but this time it was still there. I took a few pictures and shot around another four or five minutes of video of it. There was a small crowd of other people across the street who had pulled over the watch it. It flew in an acrobatic style as if putting on a show still around 500 ft in the air like last time. But this time, it went up to around 1,000 ft and would swoop down to 500 ft. it made no sound.

It would hit a few hundred miles per hour every now and then. It flew around the same 3 or 4 mile radius for about 25 minutes. Then it was gone. I got great footage of it swooping at high speeds, then doing an instant change in direction. When I saw it on the 5th, I was unable to see it clearly and thought it was a triangle, but it seemed to be a T-shape as far as I could tell.

Last time through the tree I was only able to see four blue lights, and this time I could see 8 blue lights and a tiny red one in the middle. It had to be what messed up my wife’s initial phone call. When I took two of the pictures it seemed to blink in response."

No comments:

Post a Comment