Saturday, June 26, 2010

Three witness objects that materialize/dematerialize over Bodega Bay, California

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: June 13, 2010
Location of event: Bodega Bay, California

"On the night of Saturday June 13 at 2 AM in Bodega Bay, California, myself and two other people with night vision binoculars spotted five objects in the night sky that were not planes or satellites. These objects would materialize and dematerialize and move not in straight lines. They would start to materialize more or less in the same spot, then move to other areas in the sky.

During the night we saw planes that would strobe so they are easy to pick out. We also saw one satellite that appeared low in the sky and traveled across to the other side of the sky and it was straight and steady in color. We also saw lots of meteoroids. So needless to say, WE KNOW WHAT WE SAW and for sure it was a UFO.

We also had a very powerful green laser and it kind of seemed like the UFO could see it because when we turned the laser in the direction of the UFO it would dematerialize, and when we stopped pointing it at the area of the UFO it would then rematerialize. This was very strange, and I have never seen this happen before and we have seen UFOs before and have done the same thing.

What ever people think of this is up to them, but the three of us know what we saw and for sure these things appeared to be under intelligent control."

1 comment:

  1. I-have-watched-b/f-demterialize.I-did-not-know-what-it-was-when-I-first-seen-this.The-animal-started-out-turning-to-static-it-looked-like-your-t.v-when-its-not-on-a-channel.Then-the-animal-walked-oner-to-a-wall-stood-against-it-and-melted-into-the-wall-leaving-a-very-faint-outline.I-freaked-out.It-was-very-cool-but-it-took-me-a-long-time-to-accept-what-I-seen.The-truth-is-I-tried-to-explain-what-I-seen-to-myself-for-a-long-time.I-told-myself-it-was-everything-I-could-think-of-accept-what-I-really-saw.
    God-is-my-witness

    ReplyDelete