Friday, June 18, 2010

Multiple unknown lights spotted over Pennsylvania

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: June 1, 2010
Location of event: Pennsylvania, USA

"Over the past several nights my wife and I have seen multiple lights over our house in the 10 PM to 11 PM time frame. The two that stand out are on Saturday night 5/29 around 10:30 PM, when two bright lights were moving from the south to north looking very high and fast. They were flying exactly parallel, but with a large gap between them.

They were flying the same speed and in unison for about a minute, and then the left hand light made an immediate 60 to 75 degree turn, while the other light continued on the straight course it was on. Both faded from sight in less than a minute.

The second event happened on Tuesday 6/1 at 10:38 PM when a similar light as described above was flying over my house heading NNW. I know the time and direction because I had my phone for the time and digital compass. It passed over the valley in about a minute and was past my house when there was a bright flash and it disappeared.

On both nights all the objects looked the same, and appeared to be very high with similar speed and no noise. Being on a landing path for Greater Pittsburgh and Allegheny County airports, and having many fly over routes over my house, I notice planes and have seen numerous objects flying over this area, so we watch the sky at night when outside.

No opinion of object similar to seeing space station, but not the same. Does not give the impression of a plane of any kind I have seen."

No comments:

Post a Comment