Thursday, May 13, 2010

Witness spots triangle UFO over Pennsylvania

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: March 6, 2010
Location of event: Pennsylvania, USA

"Actually reporting this from a description my brother gave me. What makes this more credible is that he is a UFO "non-believer" and is not much of an Internet user, so he hasn't had exposure to what may be posted by others. He called me on the morning of March 6 to talk about another issue, and near the end of the conversation said, "Oh, by the way, I saw the strangest thing last night while driving up my road."

Image left: Witness depiction.

He came to a stop sign, and happened to glance through the top part of his windshield just in time to see what he first thought was a shooting star. He then realized it was not a meteor and told me he still wasn't sure what it was. I asked him to describe it and when he said "triangle shaped," it got my attention quickly.

He said it was moving extremely fast, much faster than anything he had ever seen before, and covered the sky in 2 or 3 seconds. It made no sound and traveled in an arching motion like it was following the curve of the Earth. He estimated that it was at least 10,000 feet up, maybe more. He also said it had to be quite large due to the altitude and relative size when compared to the stars.

It was traveling from north to south towards the Tarentum/Harmarville area. I asked him if he could sketch it and he said he could. He described the huge light on the bottom of the craft, and the outside edges were lit along the entire length, and several large lights in the back.

The lights seemed blurry/hazy, and left sort of a streak, but he figured it was due to the extreme speed. I went to his house the following weekend and brought along several print-outs of triangle craft since he had never seen a photo of one before.

He was amazed to see how close his drawing was to others. To this day, he said he still doesn't believe in UFOs, but he is sure that what he saw was not any type of known airplane or military jet. I re-sketched the craft based on his drawing, which was on a torn out line piece of paper, so I figured it would scan clearer if I re-did it.

The main difference to note on this craft is the lack of lights at each point. All of the lights were white and had no blinkers. I am hoping someone else out there has witnessed this type of craft, especially the extreme speed. He told me that if he didn't happen to glance up at just the right moment, he would have never seen it."

No comments:

Post a Comment