Monday, May 31, 2010

Group of unknown lights photographed near Pine Bush, New York

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: November, 2009
Location of event: Pine Bush, New York

"I was driving west on route 52, approaching Pine Bush, NY. I noticed "something strange" in the sky, and snapped the attached photo. I don't remember seeing the lights move or blink or anything. Fast forward to late April 2010... looking through my pictures on my cellphone, I found the picture I had taken and had completely forgotten about.

I do not believe there is any "missing time" or anything, but I can't be sure, as I have no memory other than that of seeing something strange and taking a picture. It just slipped my mind completely, until I found it on my phone recently.

I posted the photo to a local UFO Yahoo group. One of the members lightened it, and I am attaching that photo as well. I cannot explain what this is.

Thank you"

No comments:

Post a Comment