Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cigar shaped UFO with attachment seen over Rustburg, Virginia

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: April 30, 2010
Location of event: Rustburg, Virginia

"I was at work making a delivery to a grocery store. After I parked my truck, I proceeded to walk around to the front of the grocery store to wait for them to open up, it was 06:47 AM. As I turned the corner of the building to my right, I noticed an object in my left corner-vision, above the tree line between 2 and 3 miles away.

This object appeared to be at least twice as high as the tree line, and moving slowly from the south to east-northeast. The sky was clear blue, no clouds at all, and the sun was up in the east. This object had no fins or wings visible of any type, and no engines visible. It was simply a straight cigar or cylinder shape with some object below it or attached to it.

It had no rotors or wings, and made no noise. It moved slowly and straight. This was absolutely baffling. I have been a fan of Ufology for many years, but I never expected to see something this odd and in the bright, clear sky. This object flew over the outskirts of Rustburg, Virginia, slightly to the south. In my military career since the late 80's with the Navy and Army, I have never seen anything like this. I have worked in Naval Intelligence 20 years ago, and studied all types of conventional and unconventional aircraft, I'm in the Army National Guard and have seen UAV aircraft in Iraq, this was different.

Thanks for listening,

Jim"

No comments:

Post a Comment