Thursday, May 27, 2010

Multiple unknown objects seen over Pennsylvania

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: May 24, 2010
Location of event: Pennsylvania, USA

"I felt compelled to report what I saw last night. I was going to report anyway, but I wanted to read the last 20 reports to MUFON first. I was looking for anything that matched what I had seen. A witness in England (who had similar sighting) said sighting was at 2:30 AM. That would be 9:30 PM in the USA. I do a lot of star gazing on clear nights, and felt last night would be eventful.

I looked out a northeast-facing window and saw a yellowish, white, star-like object moving horizontally going from south to north. I thought it is probably a satellite, the ISS, or Space Shuttle. However, upon going outside with my binoculars in hand, I then witnessed at least 10 other such objects within the next 1/2 hour!

The first few went east to north. Then one came from the west going north. I then observed one coming from the southeast, which merged with what I thought were just stars! It was that one that convinced me that what I was seeing was not ordinary. After it merged, it became stationary. It seemed like there were a lot of stars in arc formations as well.

Like I said, I look up a lot at night, and I'm familiar with star positions. I didn't see anything that resembled a missile like the Great Britain witness did, but I found that report to be very close to what I saw, and not that much time difference either. I began watching the sky 1 hour later, close enough I think. We may have been watching the same display on opposite sides of the Atlantic. Oh, I should add that these objects were really high up. At the level of stars it seemed.

They moved at a somewhat normal speed, like airplanes, but definitely not airplanes. No blinking lights whatsoever. Just whitish star-like objects that could be seen with the naked eye. This all took place between 10:30 and 11:00 PM. Normal air traffic was unusually light last night. One other oddity during the event was that the song birds, that are nesting right now, were chirping very softly. This is not usual for them.

I live in the woods, and am surrounded by trees and all sorts of wildlife. I'm very familiar with their habits. Anyway, there was nothing normal about what I saw last night. My son and I witnessed one of these on 5/9/10, but I dismissed it as a satellite. Now I feel we may have seen more that night, but we went in to watch a movie.

I really feel like those who are staying indoors at night are missing the greatest show on Earth! I always knew it wasn't the circus. So long for now."

No comments:

Post a Comment