Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Man witnesses strange, flying object near Air Force Academy

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: May 17, 2010
Location of event: Colorado, USA

"I was driving south on Broadway heading to work (between Arapahoe and Mineral) I work 3rd shift. I first noticed the object coming over the tree line from the SW heading NE towards DIA. (Denver International Airport). But it could not have been more than 500' up - too low for DIA, and heading the wrong way for Centenial.

As it was approaching, I turned down my radio and rolled the window down all the way. I heard nothing (there was traffic noise though). As it was passing over Broadway in front of me, I realized there were no windows on it. The wings on it were not shaped like conventional ones, they seemed to come out to a point, and the tail section looked way too small for the "plane."

The fuselage was long and thin. I also noticed no exhaust. The feeling I had was I had seen this before, then it hit me, the Utah aircraft mystery.

Not exactly like it, but very similar. My best guess was it was 100 to 150 feet long, and I lost sight over the tree line to my left and behind me. Upon reflection it could have been coming from the Air Force Academy. A drone?"

No comments:

Post a Comment