Sunday, May 2, 2010

Motorists sees large triangle over Pennsylvania

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: April 21, 2010
Location of event: near Allentown, Pennsylvania

"I was taking my daughter to her father's house, leaving from Allentown going towards Kutztown. It was 7:40 PM when we left. We were traveling on Shantz Rd. Near the police station when I just turned my head to look out the window and I saw this large light over the industrial park. What really caught my interest was the color and size.

It was this red-orange light that just pulsated. I was driving, so I put my eyes back on the road and I asked my 10-year-old daughter if she saw it. She looked over and said, "Yes, what is that?" She kept an eye on it and realized it was not moving. We then went over the hill towards the winery, and we looked back to try to see it again and we couldn't. It was too low to see over the hill.

So we just dismissed it, and went on our way to Kutztown. The best way I could describe this was if you could imagine a low-flying air plane that was just a ball of pulsating light and didn't move. That's how big it was. So I dropped my daughter of in Kutztown a little after 8 PM and started heading home. I get to where I turn of on 222 to Shantz Rd. There is a gas station right there.

I passed the gas station and just look toward the Terri Hill Water Park area of 222. My heart dropped! I saw three extremely large lights of red-orange like the size of a full moon all in a perfect triangle shape. The lights spanned maybe the half the size of a football field.

I couldn't believe how low and large it was. I thought to myself I need to get a picture of this, my husband will never believe me.

Where I was on Shantz Rd I couldn't pull over until I got to the Lucent Building drive way, but the building was blocking the lights. I still can't believe what I saw. I called my husband and told him. While I was on the phone with my husband, I decided to see if I could see it if I kept going further. I drove up and over the hill turned onto the road to go into the industrial park knowing this is where I saw the other light earlier.

I turned onto the road and I saw nothing as if nothing ever happened. There is no way that I was the only one that saw this."

No comments:

Post a Comment