Monday, May 24, 2010

Multiple unknown objects witnessed by two in New York

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: May 15, 2010
Location of event: New York, USA

"On Saturday evening, May 15, at approximately 9:15 PM, I was walking northeast one block west of Bellmore Ave. I noticed a dark,reddish-orange ball in the sky moving southeast of Bellmore Ave.

I followed it about one block south, when it appeared to stop over a house, then it disappeared. I then went back one block north, then turned right (north east), when I observed two more balls, one following the other, coming from the north going south.

I went and got my mother, and the two of us observed the two balls from our back yard. When the first one disappeared, two more balls appeared from the same direction as the first two and went south. This happened maybe three times for a total of eight or ten objects.

They were moving kind of slow, and each pair was evenly spaced apart. The balls were dark orange, with red swirling around inside. It looked like an orange-red liquid marble of fire. At some point I decided to get my video camera, but by the time I got back outside, the last one was gone. We waited and watched for about 15 to 20 minutes, but there were no more balls. We went in the house and in total disbelief of what we had just seen wanted to report it, but didn't know where to call.

After a little while I went home, directly across the street from my mother's house, where the second sighting took place. I realized I needed milk, so I went back to my mother's house to borrow a glass of milk, and as I crossed the street I looked towards the direction the balls were coming from... and there was another ball going in the same direction as the others.

I ran in the house, got my video camera, and managed to get about thirty seconds or so of the ball. (frame capture above right)

Thank you,

John G."

No comments:

Post a Comment