Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Man sees multiple lights in triangle shape in Indiana

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: May 3, 2010
Location of event: Indiana, USA

"I went outside around 10:25 PM to smoke a cigarette. I was standing on back deck which faces south. The object appeared in the night sky heading in a northwest direction. Six iridescent white round lights on each side in a large V-shape was low in the sky.

There was no sound, the movement was very smooth, almost like it was gliding. The sky was overcast, not a lot of moonlight The object did not put off light, and the formation never changed, the direction never changed, it never ascended or descended.

I lost sight of the UFO when it passed over my neighbor's roof line, and my view was blocked. I want to know what this was. I have no explanation of what this could have been, I cannot explain it away as being an airplane, helicopter, weather balloon or flares.

I want to know if anyone else saw this or reported it to the airport, police etc. I have lived in this area my entire life and never seen anything like this."

No comments:

Post a Comment