Thursday, February 25, 2010

Unidentified object seen and videotaped over Texas

Report from MUFON:

Date reported: February 18, 2010
Date of event: February 16, 2010
Location of event: Texas

"Just like the people that saw this in Vernon Lake in Louisiana… they got pics and I got some video… hope they get to see this. I walked outside of our home and saw an orange looking orb to the east from HWY 21 in Geneva TX. I went back in and got my camera and my wife and took some video.

This thing would fade out for a long time and then the light might be 1 or 2 and then fade again. I waited and filmed what I could from about 7 - 10:00 PM. The videos are shaky because I am free holding the camera, and it's not on a tripod.

I phoned 3 friends and they saw it also, one of those said she saw it until 11:00 PM. I think that the best video on here is #4285 (shown below) when a truck passes our home and it helps to see how large it is, and you can see what we are seeing on the horizon to the east from here.

I saw a triangle (1/2 to 1 mile wide) in 2003, missed catching it on camera, and now I have a camera near me since then and I’m always looking up. We have ruled out that this was a natural gas flare, because it moved from 90 degrees to about 100-110 degrees within 3 hours from where I was standing.

I will be watching the skies again tonight.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment