Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Multiple objects hover over river in Oregon

Report from MUFON:

Date reported: February 10, 2010
Date of event: January 27, 2010
Location of event: Wilsonville, Oregon

"Upon arriving home from shopping, I was looking south from Wilsonville. I noted a bright, orange, round orb approaching from the southeast.

At first I thought it might be a plane until it stopped mid-air over the Willamette river.

The distance I would estimate was between 1/4-1/2 mile from my position.

The object hung in the air, motionless for several minutes. Looking south, the first object was joined by another orb that was pulsating different colors.

It stopped at the same elevation as the first orb. Both seemed to be about the same diameter, although the orange orb was closer to my vantage point.

This is my first official report of this occurrence.

I have noted lights moving to the river before, but have never had the opportunity to have an unobstructed view.

The orbs hung motionless for a number of minutes at approximately 500 feet altitude.

I went inside to get my binoculars, and upon returning to my vantage spot noted the objects still holding their distance and altitude, but moving together in a northeasterly direction until they both disappeared behind the trees.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment