Friday, February 26, 2010

Motorist sees triangle UFO over Florida

Report from MUFON:

Date reported: February 23, 2010
Date of event: February 18, 2010
Location of event: Orlando, Florida

"While traveling from the Atlanta, GA, to the Ft. Lauderdale area, on the evening of Thursday, Feb. 18, at around 9:15 PM, I was driving south on Florida's Turnpike, when I noticed some light in the sky, off to my left, which caught and held my attention. I immediately asked myself, "What is that?" The light I saw was standing still, way up in the air. I thought that it might be on a tower... but it would have had to have been 200 feet up in the sky, and that didn't make sense.

So I kept glancing at it as I drove on, trying to figure out what I was seeing. I managed to see some light reflected off the object, and I made out that this huge flying object was just hovering in the sky, and the light on it was constant... it was not blinking.

I could not stop anywhere along the road... it was pitch black and it would not have been safe. So I continued for a few more minutes, constantly checking the object. I saw what appeared to be a black, very large, boomerang-shaped aircraft, with a light, and not moving... just hovering in the sky.

Unfortunately, when I could finally stop, it was at a very well lighted service area, which prevented me from really getting a good look at the object. At that point, it seemed to slowly move off, but I was not able to make out the entire shape of the craft. As I got back on the road, I noticed that there were lots of planes in the sky, also off to my left, as I was near an airport, around Orlando, FL.

However, as I studied the planes and their lights, it was very clear to me that the light on the object that I saw was not at all like the lights on the planes I was now seeing. That led me to believe that my eyes were not playing tricks on me. I had actually seen a huge, unidentified flying object in the sky. I just wish I could have parked sooner and gotten a good look... and perhaps a snapshot.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment