Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Woman and son watch object fall to ground in North Carolina

Report from MUFON: Date of event: March 24, 2011

“I with my son in my car waiting that morning for his bus before school. We were sitting at the end of the driveway; it was at 6:20, still a bit dark, but the sun was already coming up.

Around say 6:28, I just happened to look directly in front of me towards the neighbor’s house when I thought I saw a falling star across the man's backyard beyond the trees.I was quick to realize that it was not a falling star, and then quickly told my son to look at this thing falling.

I had thought at first I was seeing things, so I had to ask him to look. He couldn't believe it either, and had a puzzled look on his face.

I asked him, "Is it a helicopter?" and he said, "No mom, cause it's not making any noise and the lights are coming out of it from everywhere." So now I started freaking out because I wanted to know what it was, but it happened in a blinking of an eye. It came down quickly, but like it was out of control and trying to regain control.

It was a ball-like shape with light beaming if that's what you want to call it from every side of it. Well I kept watching it, then out of shock I had to get out of the car just so I could see if I could tell what it was better outside.

I still had my eyes on it the whole time because I was afraid it would go away before I got outside. By the time I ran out of my car and went about 10 ft. I saw it still out of control, and then it vanished behind the trees and some clouds.

I do remember thinking that I wish there were no rain clouds because maybe at least I could have seen it go down better, but I don't think that would have mattered because of the trees.

I was in amazement and shock, but happy that my son saw it too, but still wondering what it was. If it was a helicopter then we would have heard about it on the news that day because I went home after my son got on the bus and looked up the news and anything that would help me find out what that was.

If anyone saw that thing that morning, nothing was reported. I still wonder and have no idea what that was. There has to be someone else other than us that saw that. Because this sighting was not that far from my son's school and the church someone must of seen something, right?”

No comments:

Post a Comment