Saturday, April 30, 2011

Boomerang shaped UFO seen over Texas

Report from MUFON: Date of event: April 22, 2011

“I live in the country, so there are no city lights to spoil the night view. I was planning to spend the evening just star gazing on the side yard. I had just sat down.

When I first looked up, my eyes stopped at the top of the trees in front of me at about 45 degrees in the sky. I was staring at what seemed to be a boomerang at about the size of one and a half inches at arm’s length, object was moving to the north.

I would say that the trek went from 45 degrees, thru 90 degrees, and another 45 degrees in about 25 seconds and then the right side rose up and it turned to the left at about 30 degrees and went behind the trees there.

At first, I thought that it was an experimental aircraft that they wanted to hear if anyone could see it, then, a flock of geese, no geese sounds plus when it took the 30 turn and raised the right side of the craft which I believe geese wouldn't mimic.

It was the most amazing sight that I have ever seen in my life, I stood in my yard for 10 minutes, searching the sky with my jaw dropped!”

No comments:

Post a Comment