Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Infestation of Ghosts: 120 Year Old Home

“April 23, 2011, Saturday. 1800 Hours. The cars start pulling up. My investigators: Judy Raderchak and Regina Tellez of EGPI (Elk Grove Paranormal Investigations/HPI; Ann Olson-Dupire; Chantal Apodaca show up to do a radio show with me on WTF Radio - hosts: Christy Wardlow and Sinlou Ingraffia.

Everyone had a chance to talk about a special investigation they liked or experiences they had. We had a blast on the show, lots of fun and laughter. I even had a blast from the past - Ana Maria Colon-Sawyer, my ex-girlfriend from the 70s was on the air! We talked about ghosts, demons, Bigfoot, UFOs and I even think we talked about Chupacabras!

I had crackers, cheese, sausage, Cokes, Captain Morgan rum and coke waiting for my investigators! Judy brought over 'Ghost Pines' white wine, fitting for the occasion…”

 

Part of an article from Sacramento PressContinue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment