Thursday, August 19, 2010

Several motorists witness unknown object over Texas

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: August 2, 2010
Location of event: Texas, USA

"I was leaving my uncle's house around 10:30 PM, CDT. I made my way to I-20 heading west, and as soon as I found my lane trying to get into the middle lane, I immediately noticed the light directly in front of me well above the horizon, but not high enough for me to have to peek up out of my windshield. Not wanting to be a bad driver, I asked my girlfriend and brother to look and find out what it was.

They responded, "It looks like an airplane," so by then I had reached my exit to head south on 360 on the overamp, and I took another glance at it and said, "Are you sure that’s a plane?, it has no blinking lights, none of the signs that screams I’m an airplane!" I then told them, "Keep your eyes on it, and don’t lose it."

It only takes 7 minutes to get back to my house exiting off of 360, and I turned west on to my road. At that time, the object was perfectly positioned in between the trees down the street, now that I had focused in on it and the trees are moving past me. I was asking my brother and girlfriend if it was moving, but no one could tell me because of the cars' movement. So I pulled over next to a junior high facing west behind the school.

I parked and turned off the car. I was really excited and anxious to get some references to make some decision as to what it could be. Well, I got it because it was right over the tree line and sure enough its movements were a little left, then up, a little right, back up, then freeze.

At one time, it started coming back towards the southeast, but I watched it gain altitude a bit and resume its course back northwest. Overfilled with a rush, I hopped back in the car, went straight for my ladder, and got on the roof with my brother.

We observed this light change its colors - red, orange, and then white. It stayed on a steady course for over a half hour. In between, it would go dim, then go out completely, then reappear. I thought to myself after it had reappeared, "This is the real thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment