Thursday, August 19, 2010

Multi-lighted object seen over near Yatesville Lake, Kentucky

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: August 5, 2010
Location of event: Yatesville Lake State Park, Kentucky

"I had just finished putting my dogs in their pen for the night, and looked up into the sky above the tree line and saw an object made of several lights, sort of hovering. I noticed the object because it seemed out of place in the night sky. This startled me so, I walked back toward my house and the object slowly moved down behind the tree line.

When it moved, it did not move in straight lines or abrupt zigzags, but more fluid-like, more like swimming than flying. When I first saw the object I thought it could be a plane or a chopper, but I heard no noise and immediately thought it was a UFO.

After the object passed, all the hair on my body stood on end. I came inside, told my wife what happened, and got a flashlight. I went back outside, and followed our driveway all the way down to the gravel road (around 400 ft).

On the way I felt watched and started hearing owls and coyotes up in the hills around our land. I went back inside and got my revolver, loaded it and went back outside to take yet another look. I did not see the object again or hear the coyotes or owls. We live at the head of a hollow near Yatesville Lake."

No comments:

Post a Comment